Uniko 12th birthday celebrations

 


Bev at Uniko stamps is celebrating the 12th birthday of her company. As always she has a few celebration events going on, and one of them is a link up of a card using only Uniko products.

This is my entry into the link up. I love this stencil design (called Stencil – Layering Bauhaus Blocks (3 Stencils) so much, but this is the first time I have got around to playing with it. Now I have, I can say it looks complicated but it's the simplest layered stencil set to use. But what a great result, I'm so pleased with it.

I decided it was so bright and cheery it needed nothing more than a couple of sentiments to balance out the design. These come from the Uniko Bauhaus Blocks Clear Stamps set.

I'm also entering this card into the Addicted to CAS - Geometric.

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
What a gorgeous colourful and uplifting Birthday card Lynn. I love it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous colourful CAS card-love the stencil set.
Carol x
Pauline C said…
This is fabulous Lynn .. really vibrant and cheerful, I love it!
Pauline xx
A beautiful card and design created with those fabulous stencils Michelle x
LesleyG said…
Just love the colours and layout Lynn, I didn’t know this was a layering one, I like easy! Xxx
brenda said…
That's stunning Lynn, your choice of colours is spot on to bring the stencils to life.

B x
Aquarius said…
Great choice of colours for this layering stencil card - might have to check out the link 😉
Chris said…
This is a stunner..fabulous stamps and colour choice.
xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
fantastic and gorgeous Lynn.......gr karin
A fabulous use of these stamps Lynn, love the colour mix too. x
MortiCraft said…
This is a great stencil by Uniko and I love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along with Uniko’s 12th birthday party. X
Jaydee said…
I love the graphical elements you choose and such a gorgeous color combo. So glad you shared this with us at Addicted to CAS this week
Jaydee
Helen said…
Fabulous designs and I love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Addicted to CAS Challenge.

Helen x
DT