CRM inspired snippets

 

This is my Snippets Playground make for the new challenge. My snippet is the card base which I found when I was having a tidy up of my large snippets. I had already folded it so not sure if it was an offcut. But I thought I would try and utilise the how card base.

The front was relatively easy with a rectangle cut from some Anna Griffin papers I had and the co-ordinating paper for the butterfly, which inlaid into the rectangle. I thought another die from this CRM inspired Apple Blossom die cut range would fill the space down the side. The die just fitted onto the piece left from that I had used for the butterfly - result!

Comments

Love the butterfly, a gorgeous card Lynn. x
Beautiful design Lynn, so unique with those die cuts from patterned paper!
Hugs
Sarn said…
A lovely butterfly card made with your snippets.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Meet you by the swings after lunch xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's a very beautiful card Lynn....gr karin
HilaryJane said…
Such a pretty colour and an unusual shape. It adds loads of interest to a simple card xx
brenda said…
Very effective use of dies and DP's Lynn.

B x
Aquarius said…
Pretty snippets card
Di said…
What a gorgeous card Lynn! CRM designs are always such a great starting point - lovely colours too!

Hugs
Di xx
coldwaters2 said…
Gorgeous butterfly Lynn the paper snippets you have used are so pretty
hugs
lolo x
Ellibelle said…
So beautiful! Love the pattern on the butterfly!
KraftyKoolKat said…
I love this gorgeous very clever card Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Pauline C said…
Love this Lynn - it is so pretty and the card and paper co-ordinate so beautifully.
Pauline xx