Daisy sketch

 


This is my entry for the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches challenge.


I've been meaning to join in with the challenge for a few weeks now, but only just got to grips with the scheduling. 

Wednesday-a new sketch is posted Monday-challenge ends at 3:00 PM (ET) Tuesday-winners announced - coupled with the time difference I kept missing it. I had a definite idea this week so made sure to make this card this morning and get it entered.

I've used a new stamp and die set from Julie Hickey the sentiment is from Simply Graphic and the die is an old one by Gummiapan.

Comments

Aquarius said…
A pretty and fresh design for this sketch challenge - not one I've come across before so might check it out
brenda said…
A lovely design Lynn and always think Daisies have a lovely fresh feel to them

B x
Pauline C said…
Very pretty CAS design .. love the daisies and the circle die.
Pauline xx
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous CAS card,love the beautiful daisies and circle die.
Carol x
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful card Lynn......gr karin
Jen Brum said…
What a pretty card! I love those pretty daisies!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Linda Callahan said…
So sweet! Love the simple flowers! Glad you jioned us at FMS!
Sarah said…
That's a really great interpretation of that lovely sketch (that I've actually saved!!), the blue and white looks so fresh x
EmmaT said…
Beautiful card