Easter flowers and a fashion card

 


Two DT cards from me today as a reminder of our challenges at We Love Stamping  and Stamping Sensations.

The first card is for Stamping Sensations where we have the usual anything goes option, as long as there is at least one stamped element, but also our optional theme of Spring. 

I've used a die that is a fav with a lot of people at the moment and some of my smaller flower stamps from various sets. Luckily the sentiment fitted into that top area perfectly.

We have three prizes from AALL and Create on offer.

My second card is for We Love Stamping where we have the usual anything goes option, as long as there is at least one stamped element, but also our optional theme of Feminine. 

I used an old Rare Earth stamp and paper pieced with one of the papers from the mat and layering. I added a few dots from die waste I had collected from other projects.

We have two prizes from Lavinia stamps 1) Small Pines, Christmas Joy and Eve 2) Fairy Chain

Comments

brenda said…
I knew I recognised the lady image but just couldn't remember what until now. The Spring card is lovely and that die is rather like that popular bunny one that I'm going to have to buy.

B x
Liz said…
Two super cards, Lynn. I bought the die you used in your first card, it arrived this weekend. I just need to decide how to use it.
Liz xx
Pauline C said…
Two lovely cards Lynn. Love the pretty images on the postage collage die … I too have been looking at that die, it is really pretty.
Pauline xx
Carol L said…
I really do like what you've done with this great postage stamp die in adding the flowers, sentiment, and great little postage cancellation stamp. The birthday girl is beautifully paper pieced too and those waste dots were not wasted at all - they dress her up perfectly. 2 great cards.
Ciao Lynn, sembra che io e te abbiamo entrambe voglia di vestiti nuovi! LOL :D
Bellissima la card con la ragazza e lo splendido vestito, molto sexy!
(Se ti interessa la fustella che ho usato, è questa https://www.sizzix.com/658358/sizzix-bigz-xl-die-princess-dress-deckled-cards. Ho aggiornato con il link anche il mio post.)
La card per SS è dolcissima e la fustella che hai usato è perfetta per quei piccoli timbri di fiori! Bellissimi colori primaverili!
Buona settimana!
Ellibelle said…
They both are so beautiful, the "postage die" is so fun to showcase so many different images. Love how that one turned out but also loving your feminine make. Her dress is so perfect for paper piecing!
Chris said…
Beautiful cards today Lynn, I've seen that postage die used a lot lately, it's perfect for using smaller stamps. Your design is so pretty with those lovely spring flowers. The second card is very elegant- love the paper piecing.
xx
crafty-stamper said…
Two gorgeous cards,love the fabulous postal collage die and beautiful flower stamps.
Carol x
Mervi said…
Fabulous both cards, I've seen those postage dies a lot, too;-))m
coldwaters2 said…
Two wonderful creations Lynn I love the Spring flowers that you have stamped and coloured onto that card I thought it was a postcard at first the second is so beautiful and elegant great paper piecing love the background papers, I am amazed that you have used little dots from your die cut wastage mine usually end up on the floor and swept up by the vacuum, I feel like I am a wasteful crafter, lol,
hugs
lolo x
KarinsArtScrap said…
fantastic and very beautiful cards Lynn....gr karin
HilaryJane said…
Love the little flower stamps you chose for your postage card, they work perfectly in those spaces. Love that die, I think it is going to go on my wish list. Your feminine card looks great too. Love the idea of paper piecing the dress xx
Love your flowers inside the stamp shapes, such a lovely card Lynn. x
Helen said…
Two beautiful cards - I've just been tempted to buy that postage stamp die!

Thanks for having me as a GDT at We Love Stamping.

Helen x