Feminine and Spring

 


A new month and so it's time for our new challenges to begin at We Love Stamping  and Stamping Sensations.

The card above is my DT card for We Love StampingYou can use the Anything Goes option or the optional theme of feminine chosen by DT member Cathy.

I've gone with the feminine theme and used an old but never used Tatty Twinkle stamp. I coloured her with promarkers and used a TL die to frame and various DPs.


We have two prizes from Lavinia stamps 1) Small Pines, Christmas Joy and Eve 2) Fairy Chain







Below is my DT card for our new challenge at Stamping Sensations where we would like to see at least one stamped element on the front of your card. You can use the Anything Goes option or the optional Spring theme. 

My card is of course the Spring theme with these pretty daffodils from a magazine stamp set issued last year. I was given these aperture cards some years ago and I have three left - well two now! It's tricky to know what to put with them as the border is very fancy. Hopefully I pulled it off.

I paper pieced the fussy cut daffs using a printed daff paper from the magazine. I also used a piece of another design behind them. The sentiment is from a Julie Hickey pack.























We have three prizes from AALL and Create 





Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
sweet and beautiful cards Lynn.......gr karin
How cute and lovely girl with those big glasses! Beautiful colouring and love the sweet patterned layers!
Love the SS card, such beautiful design. The daffodils are so sunny and that delicate fancy border is a delight!
Hugs have a lovely Sunday!
Chris said…
Lovely spring themed cards Lynn, the first is definitely feminine and very cute with the sweet little girl and pretty papers. Beautiful design and paper-piecing on the second- daffodils always shout spring to me. xx
Pauline C said…
Very cute feminine card, and love the daffodils .. they look great with the fancy aperture card, and your fussy cutting is awesome (I never manage to cut images that need an “interior” cut .. do you use a craft knife?? Mine doesn’t seem sharp enough for that!) it lifts my heart when I start to see daffodil cards and I so enjoyed making my first one of this year for St David’s Day!
Pauline xx
Mervi said…
Gorgeous feminine and lovely springtime cards;-))m
Mervi said…
Lovely girly card and fabulous flower card;-))m
crafty-stamper said…
Both gorgeous cards love the cute colourful girly image and beautiful dafodils.
Carol x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Two really gorgeous creations. Love the wide eyed cutie in her big glasses and I feel I can just pick those beautiful daffiodils.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx
coldwaters2 said…
Absolutely gorgeous card Lynn I love that image so much also the colours you have used a little beauty
hugs
lolo x
HilaryJane said…
There is something wild and carefree about your little girl stamp. I am glad you have used it now as it has made a brilliant card. Your mix of papers works really well too. Your daffodils are gorgeous too. I am upset about mine as they are out but are being spoilt by all the rain! xx
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Lynn I meant to add to my comment about the sentiment stamp that I used on my Puppy Dog card I think it is a PB but I will check and come back to you it is an old wooden one
hugs
lolo x
Sarn said…
Well - both cards meet the remit of their respective challenges very neatly! Love the cute little girl image. xxx
brenda said…
Echo what Hilary said about the image, beautifully done and a definite feel of Spring.

B x
Love your Tatty girl, she is very feminine. Love her. As for your daffodils, you know I love them and your card is beautiful Lynn. x
Helen said…
Fabulous cards - love them.

Thanks for having me as a Guest Designer again this month.

Helen x