Daisy, daisy

 


This is the third card I have made now with this stamp/die set by Julie Hickey. I just love it so much I didn't want to put it away yet!

This time I decided to use two off cuts of polka dot paper from a paper pad, cutting one with a patterned edge die to add interest. I embossed the flowers and tag in silver detail powder before lightly adding some colour with promarkers. Then I used some pink fibre threads to wind around the base and tie through the tag.

I'm entering this card into the Crafty Calendar challenge for Dry/wet embossed.

Comments

Chris said…
This is lovely Lynn, I can see why you love the stamps. Your layered design is so pretty, the fibres add texture and interest.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x
brenda said…
Very pretty, such a lovely soft feel and so feminine.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful card Lynn.....gr karin
HilaryJane said…
I love daisies and don't they look pretty in pink polkadots? Gorgeous card xx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful card and embossed flowers,love the simple design and die-cut panel.
Carol x
So sweet and feminine card Lynn, and those daisies are really so beautiful! Love the die you used with the cute polka dots paper!
Pauline C said…
Very pretty and delicate feminine card Lynn xx
Ellibelle said…
Such a great design for these pretty daisies and love the fibers you used!
KraftyKoolKat said…
A really feminine and cute creationLynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A really lovely card Lynn, so feminine and beautiful. Great design too. x
EmmaT said…
Delicate dainty daisy card, love the twine - beautifulx