Mega celebratory post

 


First of all we are celebrating our 15th birthday at Allsorts Challenge and it's ANYTHING GOES.

A special Birthday deserves special prizes and we are so excited that our friends at AALL and Create really wanted to be involved and have donated a huge bundle of their products, stamps, stencils, ephemera and washi tape which will be spilt randomly between 15 very lucky winners.



For my DT card I used Using AALL and Create Iris (333) and One of a Kind (662) to create a Birthday card. I took a piece of card and swiped ink across the edges into the middle. I then used an Elegant writer and sprayed the card and that led to the ink and colours bleeding. I coloured the Iris with promarkers and then added some white embossed words too.

More upcoming celebrations!


I'm also here today with a little mid month reminder for our challenges at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations.

At We Love Stamping it was my turn to chose the optional theme. I've chosen "vintage" but of course you can also use Anything Goes.


I used stamps from a Papermania set and Woodware sentiment. The die is from Studio Lite and the papers are from CraftingUK.
and the reverse.

My next card is for  Stamping Sensations where we would like to see at least one stamped element on the front of your card. You can use the Anything Goes option or the optional mood board below.



I've gone with the colours of the mood board and used this Woodware stamp set. Simple matted onto some paper from my stash and coloured with promarkers.


Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
you have made very beautiful cards Lynn....gr karin
Sarn said…
I love your colourful birthday card for the Allsorts' 15th Birthday celebrations. Super prizes up for grabs. Congrats.

The monochromatic triptych card is superb. Very classy indeed, and your cactus card is fab - perfect use of the mood board.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
brenda said…
A feast for the eyes Lynn, three beauties all so different. Was wondering about the Iris background, gorgeous, no idea what an Elegant write is but works well.

B x
Wow Lynn, your card for Allsorts looks just awesome, such wonderful rainbow effect!! Love it so much! Your inks plus the Elegant Writer pen made a fabulous background for the beautiful Iris!!
The trittico for WLS is so classy, wonderful stamps, papers and dies used together to have this fabulous monochrome result!
And the card with the cacti for SSS makes me smile, how cheerful! Love the effect of the thin stripe of DP as base of the vases and the fun font of the sentiment!
Three very different cards, but all so beautiful!
Hugs
Pauline C said…
Three amazing cards Lynn. The background on your Iris card is awesome .. I don’t know what Elegant Writer is but methinks I must find out!! Your vintage triptych card is so stylish and classy .. I always love that die and it works perfectly with these stamps. Love the vibrancy of your cactus card … such fun! Congratulations on Allsorts 15th birthday.
Pauline xx
Chris said…
Three fabulous cards in very different styles, can't decide which I like best! the birthday card for Allsorts is so eye catching in those wonderful vibrant colours, the triptych card is classy and elegant in black and white-love the art deco style, the cactus card is clean, sharp and modern with a lovely contemporary feel. Excellent work all round!
xx
Liz said…
Fabulous collection of card, Lynn. This is the second time I've seen an Elegant Writer Pen used. I wondering it this is something I 'NEED'. 🤣
Liz xx
coldwaters2 said…
Wow three beautiful creations Lynn loving the detail and colours of the first one the shape and vintage style of the second one is a big fave of mine and the last one is so pretty and colourful exceptional work
hugs
lolo x
Ellibelle said…
Three very different but equally beautiful cards. Love those gorgeous colors on the first which may be my favorite but really hard to choose. The trifold card looks so elegant in black and white and a great way to showcase the cute Cacti on the last card.
HilaryJane said…
Three very impressive cards. I am going to choose the first one as my favourite because I love irises and those bright colours. Great job xx
Gail said…
Great colorful card for Allsorts Birthday!
I'm not sure what an Elegant writer is either! I will look it up!
You make vintage look easy!
The cactus card is so cute!
Mervi said…
Fabulous all cards, but the first Iris card is totally wonderful with rich colours;-))m
A gorgeous rainbow coloured card for our challenge this week Lynn and a lovely selection for the other challenges too.
Lorraine
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous cards,love the cacti and Vintage but the first one with the beautiful iris and colourful background is my favourite.
Carol x
EmmaT said…
3 gorgeous and totally different cards which totally show how versatile stamping can be just by changing the products used with the stamps. Emma
Karen P said…
Such a gorgeous and versatile combination. Fabulous display of stamps and styles. Loved the theme this month, so thank you x
Anke said…
Wonderful and so different cards Lynn and I love your colourful birthday card ... absolutely stunning, fantastic art.

Hugs
Anke
Sarah said…
Happy Allsorts Birthday!! What a gorgeous card Lynn, beautiful colours x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Three gorgeous creations Lynn, all very different but all awesome. If I had to choose I would choose the Allsorts vibrant card.
Hugs
Cathy
XXXXX
pinky said…
All three cards are just gorgeous Lynn but that first one blew my socks off! So bright and colourful and loads to catch the eye!!
WOWZER Lynn, what a fabulous selection of cards, your colourful introduction to them is awesome, so may lovely details. Your Vintage Deco card is stunning, I love the images and the shaped card, just perfect. Your card for the mood board is so creative and beautiful too. x