Westies

 


I decided to get together all my Westie stamps/punch and use the postage die to mount those that would fit. I've decided to put this into one of my Art Journals as a little tribute the the Westie I used to have.

The stamps at the top are from Little Claire, the bottom one is from Papermania not sure about the others. The little punched westie is an old punch and the envelope was one I bought years ago. The writing is from another larger CC stamp I didn't use.

I'm entering this into the Sweet Stampin' challenge for animals and Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday May challenge for anything goes.

Comments

Sarah said…
A lovely tribute, they fit perfectly x
Chris said…
What a lovely idea! I love all your little Westies, it makes a fabulous page.
xx
Aquarius said…
A great idea to pop this lovely page into a journal to remember your Westie and the postage die is ideal for the job
KarinsArtScrap said…
o what a cute and beautiful card Lynn....gr karin
coldwaters2 said…
This is absolutely wonderful Lynn I love all those little doggy images they are a total delight
hugs
lolo x
HilaryJane said…
those Westies work so well on the postage die. Love the black and white with a pop of blue and red too xx
Chris said…
Thanks for sharing this fabulous page at Sweet Stampin'- a perfect entry for our 'Animals' Challenge.
Chris
x
How lovely AJ page Lynn, all those Westies are so cute and fun and the postage die is perfect to show them!
I'm glad to have helped you with that mysterious die
Hugs
Pauline C said…
This is very cute Lynn .. lovely sweet images xx