Girly and lilacs

 


I'm here today with a little mid month reminder for our challenges at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations and three cards.

My DT card for Stamping Sensations this month is above. I've used the colours and the dress from the optional mood board for my inspiration. You can of course use the Anything Goes option.


I used an off cut to ink up and run through an embossing folder with a wall and floorboard. Then using a stamp and die set from Oakwood I cut out the elements and coloured with promarkers. The background paper is very old and from PTI.

Don't forget we have a special challenge at We Love Stamping as the blog is 15 years old this month, with a special giveaway with a lovely array of prizes 



Our optional theme is 
🌸 Fabulous Florals 🌺
or Anything Goes

I've used a stamp and die set from CC and stamped onto printed paper to save colouring! The background paper is from the same pad and then I added a Hunkydory postcard from a set.

I rather liked it so I did another version. 

Comments

Aquarius said…
Great cards as reminders for the stamping challenges
EmmaT said…
3 gorgeous cards, love the embossed design behind the dress and gorgeous florals
KarinsArtScrap said…
you have made a sweet and beautiful card and gorgeous cards Lynn........gr karin
KraftyKoolKat said…
Three gorgeous creations Lynn, I love them all. Sorry I haven't been around much to comment on your creations but I am getting so busy with my work in The Salvation Army these days. Also I am not well at the moment and I am suppose to be flying to France on Monday. 😬
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Chris said…
A very feminine feel to your post today Lynn, all three cards are beautiful.
xx
Liz said…
Three beautiful cards Lynn, so pretty and feminine.
Liz xx
crafty-stamper said…
Three beautiful feminine cards and love the lilacs.
Carol x
crafty-stamper said…
Three beautiful feminine cards and love the lilacs.
Carol x
brenda said…
Lovely feminine makes Lynn, all perfect foe the themes.

B x
From bold to delicate, all your three cards are so feminine Lynn! The first one is just perfect for the mood board and great idea stamping that lilac onto printed paper to save colour!
HilaryJane said…
Lilac is one of my favourite flowers and I can see why you like the first one you made, but I think the second one is even nicer. Love your girly dress card too xx
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Lynn this is absolutely gorgeous I love the colours you have chosen to use and that dress is such an amazing colour a super card
hugs
lolo x
Helen said…
Beautiful cards - all very creative.

Helen x
pinky said…
Three very beautiful cards Lynn! I love the blue dress one, so pretty and feminine and you picked the colours out beautifully.
Well! What a clever and imaginative lady you are, these are stunning and feminine cards. Love them all. x
Pauline C said…
Lovely vibrant dress card Lynn, and I really love both the pretty lilac cards - fab idea stamping onto paper, it all coordinates perfectly xx
Mervi said…
Fabulous and feminine cards;-))m