Owl under a summer moon

 


I'm sharing a couple of makes for the Lavinia challenge which is Summer Moon this month.

I had this DI background in my stash and the moon just fitted perfectly in the corner with the other area of peach seeming to light the owl. I stamped part of a tree down the edge in brown and lightly coloured the owl with pencils. Added a script stamp in grey and the solid owl in the sky. 

Mounted onto black card and a Lavinia stencil over the base card. 


This card was an offcut and so I again used one of my backgrounds I had made earlier using DIs and cut it to fit the card base. As it is small I just used a fine liner around the edges in black.

Comments

Pauline C said…
Two brilliant Lavinia creations Lynn … great use of your inky backgrounds to make beautiful scenes.
Pauline xx
Aquarius said…
You've made great use of these inky backgrounds using the lovely Lavinia stamps
KarinsArtScrap said…
these are fantastic and great cards Lynn......gr karin
brenda said…
Lots of atmosphere going on in both Lynn, can't choose I fav don't think.

B x
HilaryJane said…
Great use of those stamps and great backgrounds too xx
EmmaT said…
wow the first owl card is stunning, love the colours and whole composition, love the 2nd dinky card too, would make a great new home card. Emmax
Finally I can catch up! Great use of both your backgrounds Lynn! Two wonderful cards with beautiful colours and stamps! That owl looks so impressive!
Thanks for your kindness, you are always so sweet!
Hugs
Both are amazing makes Lynn. x