Pretty in green and pink

 


It's my turn to host the challenge at Allsorts this week. I've gone for the simple optional theme of FLOWERS. Of course you can always use the anything goes option if you wish to.

For my card I have used a CRM inspired die from Pink Fresh which I had to have (some time ago!)  and has not been used until now. I cut from green and then pink and re inserted into the die. A CRM inspired butterfly from Apple Blossom and finished with a greeting from Crafters Companion. All matted onto two layers cut from green cardstock with a TL die set.

I do hope you can join us. As well as my top 5 pick we have these prizes from Highlight Crafts,  AALL and Create and Stampendous 

Comments

brenda said…
I know your a big fan of CMR and how striking this is in your chosen colours. A theme that really appeals to me this week, thank you.

B x
Aquarius said…
Lovely to see a Rennie Mackintosh design for this floral card
Liz said…
Wonderful card Lynn, I love the CRM die and the colours you’ve used. I love CRM too, but only have stamps. I didn’t realise dies are also available.
Liz xx
Pauline C said…
Beautiful CRM inspired design Lynn, and love how you reinserted the waste into the die for the flower colour.
Pauline xx
Chris said…
Lovely colour combo and design, love your CRM dies, it's a beautiful card.
xx
Ellibelle said…
So beautiful, Lynn with these gorgeous dies and great choice of colors!
Sarn said…
Gorgeous CRM dies! Lovely card and perfect for your Allsorts' theme xxx
HilaryJane said…
Those are very pretty dies and I love the colours. Funny how we have to have things and then don't use them. It is the same with me xx
Your art nouveau roses are so pretty and I know how you love this style, no surprised you bought that die! Beautiful butterfly too! Pink and green is a sweet palette!
Hugs, have a fabulous Summer!
Gail said…
What a great color combo!
So stunning with the butterfly!
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's a beautiful card Lynn........gr karin
Sarah said…
A stunning design and my favourite colour combo too...a gorgeous card x
Carol L said…
I really like this fun design with that gorgeous butterfly and the matching corner sentiments! Very pretty card.
What a great colour mix, love how you have used it too, beautiful dies. A beautiful card Lynn. x