Triangle cards

 


There a new challenge Love Those Pretty Papers challenge  and as I have a lot of paper I thought I would join in and also make the optional triangle card following the YouTube link supplied.

Then I remembered these papers left over from another project and so I haven't really used any new papers, but I have reduced my snippets! I managed to make my card open the opposite way to the one on the video, but this made more sense to me.

I used some cream pearlescent paper that was also a snippet for the oval die cut. Then when I have had this piece since year dot and never really used it I lost it! I needed it for the little oval for the sentiment and the butterflies. I used a sticker that was sent to me as happy post over the die cut. A CE die cut for the sentiment and a Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies.


My sentiment die even fitted onto the piece I had cut from the base card.



I'm entering into 

Here are the other cards I made.
Using an applique I had in my bit box
Using an unused die cut from my bit box
this one I decorated inside too

Using Lavinia stamps and a chipboard that someone sent me a very long time ago!

Comments

Aquarius said…
Looks like a great opportunity to use up some of the mountain of patterned papers - I'm sure we will never run out of snippets though 😉. Thanks for the link to the tutorial
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful and lovely cards Lynn.......gr karin
Mrs.B said…
Lovely cards Lynn and the design is perfect for using up scraps too.
Avril xx
HilaryJane said…
What a great selection of triangle cards. Love the look and well done for using up those snippets xx
Sarn said…
WOW - love this stylish card design & fold. Each card looks great and, like you say, is a good way to use up our hoarded papers! Will check out the link shortly.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you on the swings later xxx
Sarn said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said…
Lovely selection of cards Lynn, each of them is beautiful - a great way of using up some of the papers we all seem to have too many of.
xx
Darlene said…
OH WOW! These are all just awesome! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our new Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers
What a fabulous selection of cards, beautiful details on each card. x
coldwaters2 said…
Wow amazing selection of triangular cards Lynn each one has a magic all of it's own
hugs
lolo x
EmmaT said…
Looks like you really were inspired - gorgeous set of triangle cards and great way to use up some pretty papers x
Di said…
Wow Lynn! What fabulous cards - love the snippets one, and many thanks for the heads up about a new challenge as well.I'll be off to check out the links in the challenge blog post asap.

Hugs

Di xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Four fantastic cards Lynn.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx