Graphic 45 tag box




This is a greyboard tag box kit that I got from My Creative Spirit a few years ago. I was all set to make it when it arrived and then there was a delay and of course it got put on a pile. Then when I came to do make it up I couldn't find the instructions and the link I had didn't work! Fortunately I found a similar design and was able to work it out.

I added my own G45 papers and feet from TH. This is going to house all my tags from now on. I have a hard time using G45 papers and letting them go, so at least this way I get to see the papers.

Here is the view of the back capturing the beautiful G45 design.


and here is the inside.


I put a magnet on the closure under the paper so the lid stays closed.

I'm entering this into the Love Those Pretty Papers Challenge for August.

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
wow this is gorgeous Lynn, love the papers, great job.......gr karin
Aquarius said…
Fabulous!! You have a wonderful place to keep all of your tags now. Love G45 papers - they fall into the 'too good to use' category but at least this way you get to keep them 😉
Darlene said…
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! What a fabulous project! I love this paper pack (still have a few left) ... GREAT JOB ... Stunning! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our new Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers
Chris said…
Wow! This is stunning Lynn- love those gorgeous papers and the finished box is beautiful, a lovely new home for your tags.
xx
Liz said…
Fabulous creation, Lynn. I love the papers.
Liz xx
coldwaters2 said…
This is absolutely fabulous Lynn I love, love the vintage look of the images and colours a superb make
hugs
lolo x
brenda said…
Rather belatedly to say this is just fabulous and very you.

B x
EmmaT said…
Beautiful storage and a lovely way to enjoy the G45 papers