The autumn cards are here ...

 


Our optional theme at Allsorts this week is

AutumColours
or
Anything Goes

For my DT card I used an old spellbinders wheat die.  I cut it from one of the patterned papers used on the card which is from Violet Studio and called Fall into Autumn. I embossed the background paper to the die with a hessian type design. I don't keep the EF packaging but think it was a CC one.

The sentiment is from a Gina K set and I stamped and fussy cut around it. The framed floral die is from Chloe's Creative cards.


I also made this version using the same paper pad with the edition of gold embossing using a CI stamp from a Papercraft Society box.

Our prizes for weeks 787 and 789 of Lavinia stamps (photos not to scale)






Comments

Aquarius said…
Lovel autumnal cards for the challenge
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful cards Lynn.......gr karin
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful Autumn cards and papers.
Carol x
brenda said…
Both very Autumnal Lynn but I do rather like the rustic feel to the first.

B x
Pauline C said…
2 beautiful rich autumnal cards Lynn, both very different but equally striking xx
Liz said…
Two beautiful cards, Lynn. I especially love the first one, with the lovely embossing.
Liz xx
HilaryJane said…
I just love those colours. Great cards xx
Ellibelle said…
Two beautiful cards Lynn. Such a great idea to use the same patterned paper on the die cut and the deep blue is such a great color for autumn cards. Think my favorite is the second card but both are gorgeous!
Sarn said…
Two gorgeous cards. I am particularly drawn to the dramatic and striking second one. xxx
Gail L said…
I really like them both!
The patterned paper with the first is fabulous, and the simplicity of the second is stunning!
coldwaters2 said…
What a fabulous Autumnal creation Lynne I love the die you have used also the papers and embossing folder
hugs
lolo x
Sarah said…
Beautiful autumnal cards Lynn, terrific colours xx