Shades of autumn

 


A new month and so it's time for our new challenges at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations.

My first DT card is for the challenge at Stamping Sensations. Where we want to see either Anything Goes or the option of Autumn Colours.

I've used a new stamp from Crafty Individuals that I just had to have as soon as I saw it. I decided to stamp it in Versafine Clair Acorn onto a background I had designed in procreate. I then mounted it onto some printed acetate and added leaves cut from a JND set. It's finished with a little metal tree I bought from CI hung with some twine.

Our prize this month is a £25 voucher from Stamp Addicts

My second DT card is for We Love Stamping. The theme is Autumn with the option of Anything Goes.

I've used one of the TH bold botanical stamps with carved pumpkin DI. The embossing folder is by CI from one of their old Papercraft Society boxes and the sentiment is from Penny Black. I just edged the panel with a black sharpie before putting it onto the EF background.



We have three prizes from AALL and Create, border stamps, A6 stamp and two stencils 
 
   
       

 

Comments

Aquarius said…
Great cards to inspire for the two stamping challenges and some lovely prizes too - must get out the autumn colours and get stamping
brenda said…
Two beautiful Autumnal makes Lynne and couldn't choose a favourite as both have elements which appeal.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
you have made a gorgeous and beautiful card Lynn.............gr karin
Pauline C said…
Two beautiful autumn cards Lynn, I particularly love the vibrancy of the second one with the gorgeous image stamped in orange and the beautiful embossed background xx
Sarn said…
WOW - LOVE both of these fabulous autumnal cards Lynn. You used one of those lovely TH Botanical stamps again! I am resisting the urge to run off and buy them! Please STOP keep making great things with the set or I will be FORCED to buy them! LOL! xxx
crafty-stamper said…
Both fabulous Autumn cards and colours, love the first scenery stamp and the vibrant stamp on the second. I read your description and was searching the cards for a carved pumpkin??? My excuse not had a coffee yet lol.
Carol x
EmmaT said…
2 gorgeous autumnal designs, both brighten up a very grey wet day x