Die cuts in my AJ
I've made a double page layout in my AJ using Tattered Lace dies and a word die from Tonic. The first one is simply die cuts using metallic papers. I'm entering this into A Cut Above challenge - anything goes.
The second one I added some Tonic dies again and the background is a piece of hot foiling that I did a while ago with a stencil.
I'm entering this second page into The Outlawz Anything But a Card challenge.
These dies were neglected but I enjoyed making use of them in my AJ. So I am also entering this second one into The Neglected Stuff challenge.




Comments
A great collection of dies and I love your mix of colour choices too.
Many thanks for your comment on my blog.
I too don't have a CD drive on my laptop. Quite annoying sometimes.
On my old computer I used to play The Sims (the old version) and got quite a long way into the game .. .. then the computer gave up the ghost and I lost my progress.
I sometimes think I would like to start the game again one day when life isn't so busy, but that would mean having to get an external disc drive.
Not many of my digi papers are on discs thankfully, and those that are would look very dated nowadays.
Hope you have had a good weekend.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
Hugs, Sarn xxx
B x
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Neglected Stuff!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner