Family snow day

 


The new challenge at Christmas Kickstart is Challenge #111 - SNOW DAY! I decided to use some stamps I won over at The Snippets Playground for this one.

I used some textured card and swiped an ink pad over it for the frame. I then used the same card and stamped the penguins and some words from the stamps. It was a bit of a challenge due to the texture but thank goodness for my Misti. I added a greeting from a Penny Black set. Then I put it together and added the "snow" which is very old now but still ok. I also put a few bits to look like it was falling. 

Comments

brenda said…
And this one came up right away, as unpredictable as RM.

My very favourite Penguins, love how you presented them in the frosty frame.

B x
Chris said…
Love the penguins- and can definitely feel the chill! xx
Aquarius said…
Super card using this wonderful penguin family
crafty-stamper said…
Great Christmas card, love the penguins and congrats on your win.
Carol x
Sarn said…
LOVE your ‘snow day’ card with the cute penguins. Great frame too. Xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
what a cute and lovely card Lynn.............gr karin
Pauline C said…
Lovely penguin scene and beautifully done frame x
EmmaT said…
bbbbbbrrrrilliant card, i must dig out these penguins again
Oh, to be this cool right now! This is super cute. Love how you did the frame, and that touch of sparkle is perfect xxx
Dotty Jo said…
What a fab card! I love how you've managed to make such a 'chilly' frame for them. Thanks for joining Caroline and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x