Friendship is sewn with love...

 


A mid month reminder of our challenge at We Love Stamping where the theme is Sports and Hobbies. This time I have gone with the hobby of sewing for my theme and created a page in one of my Art Journals.

I started with a sewing machine stamp by Crafty Individuals. Coloured with a mix of pencils and metallic pens. Then I used papers top and bottom from a paper pad called Cute as a Button by Love to Craft. Followed by using various stamps from my sewing collection by Kaisercraft, Papertrey Ink, Inkadinkado and AALL&Create. 


Another view of the page.



Comments

LesleyG said…
A lovely page, perfect for the theme xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
what a beautiful and great page Lynn..........gr karin
brenda said…
Nice to see sewing displayed as a hobby as it remains such a popular one.

B x
Pauline C said…
Very pretty and delicate journal page and a gorgeous sewing machine stamp. X
Chris said…
Beautiful page Lynn- great choice of stamps and the button papers add a playful touch. The sewing machine is very similar to the one I learned to sew on- was scared of electric machines-convinced I would sew through my fingers. I did learn though, and progressed (bravely) to an electric one. Hardly use it these days...
xx
crafty-stamper said…
Great journal page, love all the sewing themed stamps, many years ago I started going to sewing classes at a local school when they did night classes, made a couple of things but then they closed them sadly.
Carol x
Conny said…
Amazing!!! Love the style!

Hugs,
Conny
Ellibelle said…
A really beautiful page Lynn. You have such wonderful sewing themed stamps!
Sarn said…
A lovely journal page with a vintage feel to it. Xxx
EmmaT said…
This page is sew lovely:-) All the elements come together nicely and love the colours. A very worthy hobby - Im useless with anything involving a needle so always admire those who can wield a needle of any kind x
Aquarius said…
Great journal page with a sewing theme
Mrs.B said…
A great journal page Lynn, its a lovely vintage image and I love the quote you've ued.
Avril xx
HilaryJane said…
What a great page. Love the vintage sewing machine. It is just like the one my mother had xx
pinky said…
This is really lovely Lynn and would have gone down a treat with lots of my relations as sewing was big in our family. So much to catch the eye and beautiful sentiment.
Jules said…
Hi Lynn
You won’t be surprised to learn that I love that Singer sewing machine stamp and all the accessories you have managed to display alongside .. .. .. sewing is definitely a hobby in my home.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxoxox
Crafting Queen said…
Wonderful page, love the sewing images. Anesha x