Dog tag!

 


I stamped this dog using an old Crafty Individuals stamp onto a tag cut from a CE tag set. I decided to be a bit free and easy with the colouring using a mix of wax crayons and DI crayons. Then moved it around with some water. The stencilling is an old Andy Skinner stencil. Finally a little bit of ribbon from my stash which seemed to fit the colourway.

I'm entering this into the As You Like It challenge - Favourite pet (and why). I really don't want to choose! I had a dog for over 15 years and a cat for only 9 months, so I went with a dog! 

Comments

Aquarius said…
Love the quirky dog - one which I've not seen before although I have a CI stamp with two similar dogs. A fun tag.
Sarn said…
A really fun dog image and I like the loose colouring. Great tag. xxx
Chris said…
Great tag Pinky- that's a super stamp and the water-colour effect looks fabulous. (Definitely dogs are best!)
xx