Foiled Sunflowers

 


This is a hot foiled stamp from Justine Hovey that I used on white card this time, and then mounted onto an old Craftwork card base. The sentiment is a Julie Hickey foilable.

I'd like to enter this into the Try It On Tuesday challenge - summer blooms.


This is the left over foil from making the card above. I framed it with a piece from an old 12x12 paper sheet. I then decided I preferred it to also have some of the paper behind the foiling rather than white card showing through. The sentiment is Spellbinders hot foil stamp.




I'm skipping (now it's not so hot!) over to The Snippets Playground with this one.

Comments

Sarn said…
Good to see you with a rope in your hand again! Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground with your super shiny and sunny sunflower card. Both cards are really lovely. xxx