Grace us with Your Presents

 


I have the absolute pleasure of being the GDT aka Guest Elf at Christmas Kickstart Challenge this month. Thanks for the invite Jo.

The theme we came up with is Grace Us with Your Presents. So any card featuring gifts/presents is what we will be looking for you to enter. I can't wait to see what you come up with.


For my card I chose a hedgie from Penny Black set pulling his sleigh full of presents with the added weight of that little robin lol! He looked a bit lonely so I added a tree which wouldn't all fit on, but I think I made the top half fit ok with a little water colouring too. I coloured using glitter markers and some DI crayons.

The sentiment is from a very old but loved Waltzingmouse set (sadly no longer trading). Lots of presents on my paper too matched with one from the same pad.


Comments

Sarn said…
Congrats on your GDT spot at Christmas Kickstart.
Great PB hedgie card. XXX
Pauline C said…
Very cute PB hedgie card x
brenda said…
How lovely to see you as a Guest Elf and a perfect card to showcase the theme. Will have to put my thinking cap on for this one.

B x
Dotty Jo said…
Thanks so much for being my elf this month, Lynn! I do love your little hedgie delivering gifts with his buddy. What a clever idea to just use the top of the tree... I may have to 'steal' that one! Big hugs. Jo x
Chris said…
Congrats on the GDT spot Lynn- you made an excellent card for it- love the stamp and your perfect choice of backing paper.
xx
Angelnorth said…
Have fun in the pointy ears and hat this month! Cute hedgie and it’s always a pleasure to see a WMS stamp come out to play, such a shame they’re no longer with us.
Mrs.B said…
Congrats on the GD spot Lynn , it's a great card for the theme. That little hedgie is so cute and good choice of backing papers too. Avril x
LesleyG said…
Congratulations on being the guest elf, and what a delightful card, love PB hedgehogs 😍xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous card Lynn.........gr karin
HilaryJane said…
Congrats on being guest elf. Love your Christmas hedgie xx