Stencilled circles

 


Our optional theme at Allsorts challenge this time is chosen by Donna and it's "Use Stencils", or anything goes.

I've used a Funky Fossil Stencil for my cards. I really like the way this stencil leaves a circle around the stencilling. I used various DIs through the stencil and then splattered with Gensai paints. You can see the effect a little better on the photo below. The sentiment is from an old CC set.



That was my girly version and then I did a version with a bit of a masculine feel to it, by changing the colours. This time adding an unbranded sentiment die from Amazon.



Two winners will each receive three random stencils/sets from those above.


Comments

Pauline C said…
Two great stencil effects, look very different but equally appealing in the different colour schemes x
brenda said…
Love the rainbow of colours which really bring the stencils to live Lynn and make for such different finishes.

B x
Gail L said…
Fantastic stencil!
Great cards!
Lynne said…
Both cards are lovely Lynn, very colourful.
Aquarius said…
Love the effect of the various colours used with this stencil
Ellibelle said…
What a fun stencil and both versions turned out so beautifully! Love the different colors you blended!
Liz said…
Lovely cards, Lynne. The stencilling is beautiful and a great pattern for both feminine and masculine cards.
Liz xx
Donna said…
Gorgeous cards with your beautiful stenciling, I like seeing a masculine and feminine version, great idea!
Sarn said…
Great FF stencil and I love how it came out on both cards. Fab colours and splattering. xxx
Jules said…
Two great stencilled cards and I love your colour choices very much. Brilliant finished looks.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Love Jules xoxo
LesleyG said…
Fabulous stencilled cards, the vibrant colours create such different looks xxx
Craftyfield said…
Love this variegated colour stencilling, a good idea for a no fuss card! x
EmmaT said…
Brilliant design, very effective
KarinsArtScrap said…
2 beautiful cards Lynn.....gr karin
Chris said…
Both beautiful Lynn, it's a great stencil, love the different effects of changing the colours.
xx
Sarah said…
Wow, they are amazing Lynn. Such wonderful blends of colours and the white so crisp...my stencilling always leaves muddy edges (note to self...more practice!!) xx
Beautiful design, I love card designs that can be used for multiple occasions. The water spritz is cosmic!!