Bad vibes don't match my outfit

 



A mid month reminder of our current challenge at Tag-along (and ATC's) where Pinky has chosen the optional theme of Fashion or anything goes.

For my ATCs I've used a Craft Artist cdrom again. I did add some extra embellishments onto each of them in the programme, also added my own text, and then printed out. To finish I added a little washi tape.


                         

My tag started out with the Hero Arts download from the Silhouette library and then cut on my Silhouette from vinyl - a long time ago! I took some card from my gelli print background stash and then added the embellishments and then the Lisa Horton wordage which I thought fitted.

The challenge runs until 28th of August. You can enter up to four times with Tags, ATC's or Bookmarks to be in with a chance of winning a lovely tag die set from AALL and Create plus the chance of being selected as one of our DT choices

Comments

Sarn said…
Smashing set of feminine ATCs and a lovely tag. xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous atc cards and a fantastic tag Lynn.........gr karin
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous tag and ATCs, love the beautiful fashion images.
Carol x
Chris said…
A set f beautiful ATCs, those images are very elegant, lovely tag, fabulous background, silhouettes and great choice of sentiment.
xx
Sarah said…
Super elegant ATCs and I love the sentiment on the tag!! x
Aquarius said…
Great selection of fashionable reminders for the challenge theme
Dotty Jo said…
You've been busy, Lynn! Your tag and ATCs are all so lovely. Jo x
pinky said…
Oh wow Lynn your ATCs are absolutely gorgeous. Those images are just beautiful and I love the different colours. Your tag is just brilliant. I can imagine what they are chatting about lol. Such pretty colours and embellishments too.
brenda said…
Adore the set of ATC's Lynn, just so very beautiful. Lovely tag as well of course, I was expecting the image to say Flonzcraft, have it as a stamp from many years ago.

B x
LesleyG said…
Fab fashion artwork! xxx
What beautiful images and ATC's, makes me want to get my vinyl out again. Love your ATC too, beautiful feminine post Lynne. x