Colours of summer and fashion

  

I've got a double post today with new challenges starting at both Allsorts and Tag-along (and ATC's).

First of all is my DT card for Allsorts challenge. The optional theme chosen by Sarah is Colours of Summer or anything goes if you prefer. 

For my card I used a Visible Image stamp onto a piece of rainbow paper from a pad by Lawn Fawn. I then used another visible image stamp set for the base card adding some ink brushed over it. The sentiment is from a magazine Tim Holtz set and the butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.

Here's a photo of what I used.

We have one prize, a Butterfly stamp and stencil from Visible Image






Pinky has chosen one of my favourite themes at Tag-along (and ATC's) of Fashion or anything goes.

For my tag I used a stamp by AALL & Create called Pirouette of Petals. I stamped onto a snippet of striped card from Kanban and then used one of the smaller stamps to stamp over my pink card tag base. I coloured with promarkers and added a little bit of dotty pink ribbon.

My ATC uses a CDrom from Craft Artis called Pin up chic. I chose three images and combined them and added the text, then I printed out the image. I added a little stencilling with a Funky Fossil stencil and a little piece of Papermaina washi tape over each corner.


Our prize is from AALL and Create

Comments

Sarn said…
Your Allsorts Summer Colours card is fantastic. Very trendy. That girl image is so cool and I love the background.

Your fashion tag and ATC are equally cool and trendy. Will get thinking cap on! xxx
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous card, tag and ATC, love all the beautiful stamps and backgrounds especially on the card.
Carol x
Pauline C said…
Beautiful vibrant card with a great rainbow background. Very pretty and funky tag and ATC, love them! Xx
Aquarius said…
Great projects to start off these challenges and they should inspire lots of entries. I also have my thinking cap on for the Fashion theme, love your girl on the pink tag and three hats are haute couture for sure.
Donna said…
Lots of great projects, like your birthday card and how you stamped on patterned paper, your tag and second card are elegant and stunning!
Sarah said…
Wow, she's a summer sunset beauty and no mistake!! Gorgeous colours. Super tag and ATC. I loved Craft Artist software, thank you for the memory xx
Chris said…
Love how you added the colour to the image on your card, so effective, a really great result. Beautiful tag and ATC too , great inspiration for the fashion theme xx
Ellibelle said…
Each one is so beautifully done with these gorgeous stamps and wonderful designs on each!
pinky said…
Lynn that card is an absolutely stunner. I love your choice of colours and beautiful stamp. Your pink tag is gorgeous and I love the pink stripes behind your lovely image. Oh those hats are so special and iconic! Brilliant stamp and the added polka dots and pop on red on their lips is just so cool!
HilaryJane said…
What great makes. I love all the pink on your tag xx
Gail L said…
Both are great creations!
The stamp looks great on that colored background!
brenda said…
A post full of loveliness Lynn, the image on the card gorgeous.

B x
Craftyfield said…
All 3 makes are gorgeous Lynn! I do have a favourite in the AALL tag though... whimsical and fun image. x