Foxglove

 


Our August challenge begins today at We Love Stamping. The theme is Summer Blooms.

For my DT card I used a Crafter's Companion Foxglove stamp and a Fox glove die set. I used watercolours to paint the flower and add some colour to the die. The flower name is a separate stamp and I just put it along the edge of the image. I added a little background stencilling using a stencil from CC. The sentiment is a foil stamp from Spellbinders and the buttons are from my stash.

I did a similar card here using the other die in the set.



We have two prizes, Penny Black stamp and stencil and another stamp from Buddly Crafts (photo's not to scale).

Comments

Aquarius said…
Very pretty floral cards to inspire
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's beautiful Lynn.......gr karin
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful card and Foxgloves, love the die too.
Carol x
HilaryJane said…
Love how you have mixed so many different elements on this one and they all work together so well. I love purple and green too xx
pinky said…
That is so lovely Lynn and what a great sentiment too. Gorgeous colours!!
Chris said…
Beautiful card Lynn, I think foxgloves are such lovely flowers, love to see them growing wild. We used to have them in the garden but dug them all up when we got one of our Great Dane puppies- I was terrified she'd eat them as she had a bad habit of digging up plants and eating them. xx
Mervi said…
Gorgeous design Lynn, fabulous card.
brenda said…
As a lovely of Digitalis this one totally appeals Lynn.

B x
Mrs.B said…
A lovely card Lynn, it's such a pretty image and works well with the die cut. Love the sentiment too..
Avril x
Donna said…
Beautiful card, like those Foxgloves.
Sarn said…
Love foxgloves and love this card. xxx
So beautiful Lynn, I Love foxgloves, we had a good show this year. x
Sarah said…
Wonderful foxgloves Lynn, that die is fab! x