Greetings 2

 


When I made this card here I had the sheet of paper I had cut out the base die from left over, and I wasn't going to waste more or less a whole sheet. So this is another version of the card and yes there are more to follow!

Popping over to The Snippets Playground to share my card and see what's happening now it's a bit cooler.

Comments

Sarn said…
Such a cool die and perfect for a batch making session.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse for cocktails later. xxx
brenda said…
Like the dark blue against the neutral colours, real statement sentiment as well.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
such a fantastic card Lynn.........gr karin
Aquarius said…
Great colour choices for this large greeting die cut and it would have been a shame to waste that piece of background
Chris said…
Always satisfying to make something fabulous out of the 'left overs', this is a very striking design with the big bold die, love the cool colours. xx
crafty-stamper said…
Great card and love the large die-cut focal sentiment.
Carol x
Lynne said…
A fab large sentiment Lynn and looks lovely in the blues.
Di said…
Great card Lynn. I do love greetings made up with snippets - nice one!
Hugs
Di xx