Merry Christmas Friend

 


This month at Christmas Kickstart Challenge the theme is Friends.


I don't think I've ever put friend on a Christmas card before, but I like it! I've used a Chocolate Baroque stamp and coloured with Castle Art Metallic pencils. The colours are limited so for her hair she had to have golden hair which I rather like. I then had to use their pastel pencil range for the flowers.

Framed with a very old piece of Hunkydory metallic cardstock.

Comments

crafty-stamper said…
Love the beautifully coloured gorgeous image and beautiful metallic cardstock.
Carol x
Sarn said…
An unusual and absolutely stunning Christmas card. Xxx
Chris said…
I think it's rather lovely to put 'friend' on a Christmas card. This is gorgeous Lynn, a stunning image and beautiful colouring.
xx
LesleyG said…
I’ve never seen this image, but you’ve made a beautiful card with it, and the background pops too. Isn’t it satisfying to use up old bits! xxx
brenda said…
It's beautifully done Lynn, a CB image that was one of my favs for Christmas.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
what a beautiful card Lynn............gr karin
Aquarius said…
Lovely card for a friend - that's am image I've not seen before from CB
lauren bergold said…
What a pretty image and a gorgeous color palette on your festive card ! Such a wonderful addition to the FRIENDSHIP Gallery at Christmas Kickstart!
Pauline C said…
Great image Lynn and superb colouring x
Dotty Jo said…
Wow, Lynn, this is gorgeous. What a lovely image and so beautifully coloured. I've not put friend on many cards before, but I may do so in the future as I agree that it's a nice touch. Thanks for joining Stepahine, Lauren and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge this month. Big hugs, Jo x
SmilynStef said…
what a gorgeous holiday image ... thanks for joining Jo, Lauren and me (Stephanie) for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!
Pat said…
I was on the GD Team over at CB at the time this came out and used it for TV samples but don't remember using it since which is a shame as it is a beautiful stamp, and seeing your wonderful use of it here have encouraged me to get it out and use it this year....a beautiful card Lynn using the metallic and pastel pencils too. x