Stamp of Approval

 


Finally had a chance to use last month's Creative Stamping magazine set. I don't buy magazines very often these days, but I really wanted to get this one.  I love the stamps Françoise designs for Woodware.plus she is so lovely too. When I was in the green room at Hochanda once she even made me a cup of tea!

I used the background stencil and then stamped the postage stamp onto it. Colouring with promarkers and adding some little white acyrlic marker dots. Then I stencilled around the edge with the postage part of the stencil. All the background stamps are also in the set. I used a Memento London Fog ink pad for most of them.

I'm entering this into As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Colouring Medium (and why)? My go to is Promarkers because they are so lovely and bright and go on easily. Although I am not proficient in using them. 

Comments

Liz said…
Beautiful card, Lynn. The postage stamp is so pretty.
Liz xx
Sarn said…
Love how you used the magazine stamps for this pretty card. The set is so versatile. Xxx
brenda said…
It indeed a gorgeous stamp Lynn and such a lovely bright bold bloom in pink.

B x
LesleyG said…
A pretty card, I love the hot pink xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's a beautiful card Lynn.........gr karin
Aquarius said…
A great way of using that popular and versatile magazine gift.
Pauline C said…
Gorgeous vibrant card with lots of lovely detail using this beautiful stamp set x
Chris said…
It's beautiful Lynn, certainly a very popular stamp set. I've seen several cards using them and all of them, including yours!, have been gorgeous. The vibrant pink rose really steals the show.
xx
Mrs.B said…
A lovely card Lynn, love the bold colour. I missed the magazine this time and like you only buy for the stamps. Avril