Summer blooms - poppies

 

We are back at We Love Stamping Challenge with a reminder of our Summer Blooms challenge or anything goes, as chosen by Avril.

For my DT card I chose to use an old Hero Arts poppy stamp. I went over the details with a black fine liner and drew a border around the stamped image. I then added a little bit of stamped foliage before mounting with a frame of DPs from Gina K, the sentiment is from an old Paula Pascal set.

I'm entering this card into the Beautiful Blossoms challenge - Anything Florals Goes with Optional Mood Board #44

The challenge runs until Wednesday 2nd September so you still have plenty of time to join us. Please remember there must be stamping on the front of your entry as well as brief details of the stamps/products used.


Two prizes of Penny Black stamps and stencil from Buddly Crafts (photo's not to scale) who are the UK's largest supplier of Penny Black stamps, plus they stock a wide range of exciting products for card making and mixed media art carefully selected from the world’s most creative and time-tested arts and crafts brands.

Comments

Sarn said…
A lovely card full of poppies, nicely framed. xxx
brenda said…
So effective adding the fine liner detail, the Poppies really come to life.

B x