What do triangles make?



I found this jar of snippets when I was having a sort out.


Rather than tidy them away again I decided to try and make something with them. I didn't have enough triangles so I cut some of the squares in half. Not every shape had stitching so I had to place those into a pattern also. The sentiment is from a Hunkydory kit that I had sitting in my "might need" box.

One less pile of snippets, which I think must have come from a quilt die. Off to the Snippets playground challenge with this one.





Comments

Sarn said…
Super little snippets card Lynn. Very imaginative use of your little pile of triangles and squares.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Brenda and Val were sitting by the paddling pool, sipping something refreshing, but scuttled back to the treehouse, shrieking, when it FINALLY started to rain! See you up in the treehouse for shelter. xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
wow what a great card Lynn.......gr karin
Chris said…
How clever! Love your use of the triangular snippets to create this symmetrical geometric pattern- it has real impact!
xx
Di said…
As already said by others - how very clever Lynn! The whole thing is actually quite mesmerising when you stare at it! Perfectly executed too.
Hugs
Di xx
brenda said…
Very late visit Lynn, just popped up on my reading list, always admire your patience with tiny elements, so effective.

B x
LesleyG said…
A great idea for using up those tricky snippets! xxx
Aquarius said…
Perfect use of those colourful Snippets - always very satisfying to finally use something you'd been hoarding.
Lynne said…
A fab idea for your little snippets Lynn. Perfect for a masculine card.
HilaryJane said…
What an interesting abstract design and a great achievement to use up those snippets xx
Liz said…
A very clever design for using snippets.
Liz xx
Pauline C said…
Very clever and interesting abstract design with your snippets x