ATC set of three

 


I'm using up more of my Penny Black Stickeroos today. These are all from the same sheet and I added them to ATCs and then decorated with inking the edges and using some stamps from CC. The last one I just added the word "art" with peg stamps and then drew circles around the letters.

I'm entering the ATC set into The Outlawz Anything But a Card Challenge also The Little Things challenge - anything goes option.

Comments

HilaryJane said…
It's always great to use things up. What a great idea to use them for ATCs. Love the little details you have added xx
Pauline C said…
Great use of stickeroos and love how you have added little details x
LesleyG said…
A great set of ATCs xxx
Jane said…
Lovely great way to use supplies up. Thank you for entering Outlawz ABAC https://tolanythingbutacard.blogspot.com/
KarinsArtScrap said…
these are looking great Lynn, such lovely ATC cards......gr karin
crafty-stamper said…
Great ATC set, love all the stickeroos and added stamping.
Carol x
Sarn said…
Lovely set of ATCs. Those PB Stickeroos are fab xxx
brenda said…
Catching up, looks like the reading list issue might be sorted as getting a few filter through. As always lovely makes.

B x
ScrappyHorses said…
Wonderfully creative ATC's! Loving the Helen Keller quote with the beautiful color. So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina
Each one is gorgeous and so creative. x
Rosmarie said…
A fantastic set of ATC's! I really like them all!! Thank you so much for playing along with The Little Things. Rosi x
You might also be interested in this challenge blog:
Dream Factory