Circles

 


          

Our new challenge at Tag-along (and ATC's) begins today. I've chosen the optional theme of circles or you can use anything goes.

For my ATC I stencilled using a free TH stencil from a Magazine and then using another free stamp set from the old Craft Stamper mag added detail to some of the circles. The stamped woman and words were also from a magazine set.

I used Procreate on the ipad to create my circles then a magazine stencil to add dots around them. Then I used a Woodware stamp set to add the stamping in black and blue. Final touches a couple of die cuts from a Memory box set.

Our prize this month

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
great atc and tag Lynn.........gr karin
Aquarius said…
A fun new theme for the challenge. Great ATC and tag to start us off
Chris said…
Great theme, I really like both the ATC and tag, great use of stamps and stencils. xx
brenda said…
Your tag is a lovely take on the theme and the ATC showcases circle beautifully.

B x
Sarn said…
Great challenge theme.
Your ATC is very trendy and your ocean themed bookmark looks great with the trio of circles. xxx
pinky said…
I love the theme of your tag Lynn, so fresh and cool. Your ATC looks so retro. Great idea with your circles. Brilliant theme this month too.
Both are so creative, love the modern take on the ATC and the sea theme on the bookmark. x