Falling leaves


Emma has chosen our new optional theme for the challenge at We Love Stamping. She's chosen Trees and Leaves or you can use anything goes.

For my card I used a piece of patterned paper with a wood effect. I then ran it through an embossing folder by Crafter's Companion. I lightly swiped the surface with an oxide pad in different colours. I cut out the leaf shapes using a set from AALL & Create called scrunched leaves and stamped using the co ordinating set. Then I used the outline die to cut out vellum and placed the vellum and leaves over the areas I had cut them from.Mounted onto some green card. The sentiment is by Woodware.


We have 2 prizes, $30 store voucher from Taylored Expressions and Penny Black stamp set and stencil from Buddly Crafts (photo's not to scale).

Comments

Sarn said…
Fabulous weathered wood card with those lovely leaves. xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful card Lynn............gr karin
brenda said…
Such a clever design using the A & C leaves and I can vouch for the fact it's even more beautiful in the flesh, thank you.

B x
Chris said…
Some great techniques used here Lynn- with a fabulous result, a gorgeous card.
xx
pinky said…
Wow such a great idea Lynn and the effect is stunning. Love it!!
Mervi said…
Fabulous card Lynn, great texture, like real leaves.