Frolicking Reindeer

 

 

The theme this month for Christmas Kickstart challenge is #114 - Reindeer Games. Initially I was stumped because I don't have any cute stamps that fitted, but then I remembered this Gummiapan Reindeer and die set that I have. 

I stamped and then diecut three times. Using embossing powder Dovecraft Tinsel gold on cream card, WOW Black sparkle on Brown, Verdigris on Kraft. I cut a circle using JND die set and also the snowflakes from the same die set using gold linen textured card. Then I stamped some trees from Inkylicious three times using different shades of green inks.

I put my frolicking reindeer across the design and finished with a Christmas CC sentiment stamp, "happy" is a Paula Pascal old sentiment stamp. 

I'm also entering this into the current challenge at Try It On Tuesday for Emboss It. Very pleased to say I was a top 5 pick on the last challenge with this card



Comments

Sarn said…
That is a BEAUTIFUL Christmas card Lynn. I love everything about it.

Congrats on your top 5 placement for the girl card too. Well deserved. Xxx
LesleyG said…
What a bright and cheery card! Congratulations with your top pick too. I’m having to go painstakingly through blogs I follow, as I couldn’t believe nobody had posted anything 🙄xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous card Lynn......gr karin
Loll said…
Amazing card! I love your three reindeer frolicking through the trees. They are so beautiful in the different colours of embossing. Gorgeous design. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Kickstart #114!
Good for you for getting a start on your Christmas cards. Those embossed reindeer leaping across the winter scene looks great. Thanks for joining us a Try it On Tuesday. hugs-Erika
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful card and gold snowflakes, love the frolicking reindeer and congrats on your Top Pick. I am the same as Lesley, having to go through previous comments left as no notifications for a week on blog posts or even challenge updates-had to go searching for them all!!!
Carol x
Pauline C said…
Beautiful Christmas card, I love the dies you have used and the colours x
Meggymay said…
The reindeer images look fantastic, thankyou for sharing your card with us at Try it on Tuesdays
Mrs.B said…
A lovely card Lynn, I like those embossed reindeer jumping across the card and I like that they're in different colours too. Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril xx