Heads and circles


Continuing with my theme at Tag-along (and ATCs) challenge of circles (or anything goes), here are my tag and ATC for a mid month reminder.

For my Tag I took a piece of patterned paper and then used a circles embossing folder from CC. I lightly swiped a DI ink pad over the top of the embossing. I stamped the heads using an AALL & Create stamp set called Head Starts, then cut them out with some old pierced circle dies from Roxstamps. I coloured them with promarkers and then added to the tag with some words from a paper pad that was with a craft mag. A piece of dotty Cath Kidston ribbon completes the tag.

These are the supplies I used for my ATC.


First I used the Hero arts stamps and then the VI stamps to highlight some of the circles. I used a piece of the AALL & Create Infinarty die set down one side, and used some SU tiny stamps in the circles. The words are from Clarity Crafts.

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
great backgrounds and such lovely cards Lynn.......gr karin
Aquarius said…
Two more great projects to inspire us into using circles
Sarn said…
Two fab projects with lots of circles. xxx
brenda said…
The stamps on your tag are such fun but this time my favourite has to be your ATC, love everything about it and it's a great theme.

B x