Hello Autumn

 


Christine has chosen our new optional theme for the next two weeks at Allsorts challenge. It's Anything Autumn or anything goes if you prefer.

I've taken a second photo of my card as it was rather difficult to do it justice with the light reflecting. I used a page from a paper pad by The Works. I cut into it with a preloved die sent to me by a dear blogging friend. The die is stitched wreath by Memory box. I then inlaid with some red brushed cardstock. I stamped and embossed hello in gold in the centre.

I cut a frame from copper mirri card and before mounting put a sheet of Hunkydory leaf printed acetate between the two layers of printed paper pad.




Two prizes of Penny Black stamps, stencil and stickers from Buddly Crafts (photo's not to scale) who are the UK's largest supplier of Penny Black stamps, plus they stock a wide range of exciting products for card making and mixed media art carefully selected from the world’s most creative and time-tested arts and crafts brands.


Comments

Aquarius said…
A super autumn wreath for the Allsorts theme
Kathyk said…
Such a pretty card in your lovely autumnal colour scheme

Kathyk
brenda said…
A lovely richly coloured Autumnal creation Lynn, know the issue with mirri, tried a photo the other day.

B x
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's a beautiful card Lynn............gr karin