It's just an illusion

 


Our Allsorts challenge this time has an optional theme of Sympathy/Thinking of You/Get Well chosen by Gail or anything goes.

This card might not be what you think it is! It's a one layer piece of paper printed out, because I designed it digitally. I used MCS to import the lavender elements which were from a Craft mag download. I then made black lines and positioned them to give the effect of a shutter card. The sentiment is a Julie Hickey foilable (not foiled!).

I enjoyed the challenge I had set myself, so I did another one for a friend, with a slightly different look.


We have a lovely prize of three floral dies and download of reflections artwork to sit with the dies plus  papers from Highlight Crafts.


Comments

Sarn said…
A BRILLIANT illusion at that! Love both cards Lynn. xxx
brenda said…
Very clever digital work Lynn, so effective and lovely colours.

B x
Aquarius said…
Clever take on the shutter card style - very effective illusion
crafty-stamper said…
Very clever digital design, love the result.
Carol x
Donna said…
Cool cards, so talented to do the digital work!
Liz said…
Great cards, Lynn. The designs are very clever.
Liz xx
Pauline C said…
Very clever illusion cards and a very pretty design x
Gail L said…
Both cards are very pretty!
Ellibelle said…
They are both beautiful Lynn and I was sure that you used a die for all the pieces. You are so skilled in digital design!
Craftyfield said…
Well I was definitely taken in... Clever way to get the results without fiddly cutting! x
KarinsArtScrap said…
both are beautiful cards Lynn.......gr karin
HilaryJane said…
Aren't you clever. This is great well done xx
Lynne said…
Gosh you certainly fooled me with your card. Well done! Both lovely.