On the grid

 


For this card I started out with a brusho background I made some time ago. Then I put the grid cover die over the top cut from black card. I cut the humingbird from a snippet of the brusho background left over and added some black card too.
I added two leaves from a Tim Holtz die set also cut from a brusho background. The sentiments are from a Waffle flower and Crafter's Companion stamp and die sets.

I'm entering this into the A Cut Above challenge - anything goes with a die cut.

Comments

Sarn said…
Terrific autumnal card. Love the Brusho background and the black grid is a great contrast. Xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
fab card Lynn.............gr karin
crafty-stamper said…
Love the Autumn leaves, Brusho background and the black grid makes a great contrast.
Carol x
brenda said…
Goodness, Brushos, great nudge to use again Lynn and what a super background it it and grid so effective.

B x
Kathyk said…
Fab make, reminds me I should get my own brusho's out again sometime very soon!

Kathyk
pinky said…
Wow it really is impressive and the grid just works so beautifully Lynn. Love it.
Lynne said…
A wonderful background against the black grid, fab card Lynn.
Donna said…
Fabulous card, like that Brusho background with the black grid and the hummingbird is a great touch!
LesleyG said…
Great card made with your brushos, love the leaves and humming bird xxx
Chris said…
Beautifully designed Lynn, just love the colours of your brusho background, the grid over the top is very effective and the leaves are fabulous. xx
Liz said…
Super card Lynn, what a striking background with the grid over the Brusho background.
Liz xx
Vicki said…
Beautiful! The black grid die looks great against the colorful background. Love the hummingbird. Thanks for sharing with A Cut Above's September Challenge.
Pauline C said…
Beautiful contrast between the leaves, grid and colourful background. X