Pretty Posie snippets

 


After I made this card below using Concord and Ninth Posy Die, I had lots of snippets left (and still do!). Because each turn through the machine cuts all the elements out in each colour.


So, I decided to make a pattern from some of the bits I had left over. It did mean I had to have green flowers! Fitting nicely onto a DL card I just took a piece of green card to back it. I added a couple of sentiment flags, made using L Horton and TL dies. The corners of the base green card are punched using a little three punch I got from Amazon. 

Comments

brenda said…
I always admire your patience with this style of card Lynn, so many tiny pieces all arrange so beautifully into your colourful creations.

B x
Chris said…
It must have taken ages to fit all those pieces together but worth it for the fabulous result! xx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful colourful cards and yes lots of patience needed-must say the first one is my favourite.
Carol x
Sarn said…
A lot of work, but a fab result. Love this pretty, floral card. Xxx
Sarn said…
Oops! Sorry, I meant to say thank you for coming to play in the Snippets Playground with this lovely card xxx
KarinsArtScrap said…
that looks fab Lynn..........gorgeous cards and so cheerful...........gr karin
LesleyG said…
Wow, you’ve done wonders with all those snippets, a lovely bright cheerful card! xxx
I looked up the die and OMG, your patience in sorting these is incredible. A beautiful result on each piece. x