Rooting for you

 


For this ATC I used a Lavinia sunflower stamp and a stencil from Visible Image to create the background. Then splattered some gold ink over. The sentiment, which I thought was fitting for the flower, is from Lisa Horton Wordage.

It was nice to have another go at Sunflowers before the year ends and it's for The Little Things Challenge #08 Sunflower and/or Squirrel with the option:"Anything Goes"

Comments

Chris said…
A beautiful background for your glorious sunflower- love the sentiment! xx
brenda said…
A lovely sunny ATC Lynn, sentiment goes well.

B x
Sarah said…
That's gorgeous Lynn and what a perfect background. I am drying three heads from the wedding sunflowers and to hope to plant some in the garden next year xx
Sarn said…
Lovely sunflower ATC. A nice drop if sunshine on an autumnal day xxx
Liz said…
Gorgeous ATC card, Lynn. I love the background you’ve created for the beautiful sunflower.
Liz xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
I had to look up what rooting meant ........now I know.........it's a beautiful atc card Lynn
Aquarius said…
A lovely sunny sunflower to brighten a very dull morning
Rosmarie said…
Lovely sunflower ATC! Love the stenciled background! Thank you so much for playing along with The Little Things. Rosi x
You might also be interested in this challenge blog:
Dream Factory
Pauline C said…
Beautiful vibrant sunflower and a pretty background x