Simple wallet

 


This is a very simple wallet that I made using a 6x6 sheet of Webster's paper pad (remember those? yes, I hoarded mine lol). Lots of people making these wallets, and many examples on Instagram. I stamped and coloured with promarkers - a typewriter stamp from a Mag and placed on the front. 

Inside I went a step further than the usual make, by adding a couple of tabs using a Diamond Press die.


I'm entering this into
Try It On Tuesday - Pretty Papers

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
it's a beautiful wallet Lynn..........gr karin
brenda said…
A bright and colourful wallet project Lynn (this one popped up immediately). Your a crafter of course you hoard, would worry if you didn't!

B x
Sarn said…
OOH! Love this cute wallet.
You may know I have a passion for pockets, wallets and folios etc. This one is lovely. As with Brenda - your post appeared on my Reading List without problem this morning. Hooray! Have a good day. xxx