The essence of Summer

 


While we can still remember Summer I thought I would share my second make for Crafty Calendar challenge - summer. 

I combined two dies to make this card. The triptych die as it gives you three panels already joined together, but then used the Maximum crafts arch die to help me cut part of the top off. 

I used Catherine Pooler inks to drag across and also blend on the card base. I then used Lisa Horton silhouette stamps and the birds and words are from an old Stampscapes set.

Comments

Donna said…
Gorgeous summer card and like the trifold!
KarinsArtScrap said…
this is gorgeousssssssssss Lynn..........gr karin
Sarn said…
Expert die cutting!
LOVE this beautiful triptych card in the rich colours and gorgeous silhouettes. Very striking. xxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful triptych card and inky background, love the silhouette stamps.
Carol x
Pauline C said…
Great triptych card and a beautifully blended sky for your silhouette flowers x
brenda said…
Saw this purely by chance scrolling challenges, it's beautifully warm and sunny.

B x
Chris said…
A beautiful triptych card Lynn, glorious colours- I can feel the heat.
Thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar.
xx