Trees and leaves

 


A mid month reminder of our challenge at We Love Stamping where Emma has chosen the optional theme of Trees and Leaves.

I used papers and a tree stamp from a Papercraft Society box by Crafty Individuals. I stamped using shades of brown, then the birds in black.  I also used this Stampendous stamp below. First time using it and I hadn't realised that the bottom left corner is a separate stamp, so that's what I have used. I used copper embossing powder which isn't too obvious from the photo above so I have included another one below.



I stamped the edges of the base card with wooden backed leaf stamps - no brand one them, could be Docrafts? Then blended over some scorched timber DI. Word stamps are by Krafty Roo. Finishing touch is a little tree charm from my stash.




Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
it's so beautiful Lynn........gr karin
brenda said…
Beautiful in all the rich oranges Lynn, stamps all combined really well.

B x
pinky said…
Oh wow Lynn the colours in this card are absolutely gorgeous!!
Sarn said…
Lovely autumnal card with lots of interesting stamping. xxx
Liz said…
Beautiful monochrome card, Lynn.
Liz xx
Mrs.B said…
A great card with fabulous rich autumnal colours, I bet the copper embossed leaves look lovely. Avril x