Autumn makes

 

Brenda has chosen the theme of  All Things Autumn for our new challenge at Tag-along (and ATC's) or you can use anything goes.

For my tag I used mainly images from Polka Art Studios. I fussy cut around the girl and then arranged the other elements behind her. I added some TH leaves (a couple from a CC die) they are cut from a background I had made with shimmer paints. I added one of the labels to the top with ribbon.

My ATC uses images I fussy cut out, they are from Relatively Thoughtful. I used some background autumn paper from a paper pad, and then added some orange card. Using a snippet of the orange card for the sentiment, the word is from Crafty Roo.










Our prize this month is a Penny Black stamp and stickers from Buddly Crafts plus silk ribbon



Comments

Vee Cassidy said…
Both lovely makes, I like the leaves from the background you made. Vee xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous tag and a beautiful atc card Lynn..........gr karin