Beautiful folds

 


Our new challenge at Allsorts has been chosen by Liz. It's "More than one Fold" or anything goes. 

I got out my Made To Surprise Die Set 5in x 7in Side Panel Showstopper Mechanism Set to make my card. Liz introduced me to this set, and it is one of my favourites for folded cards. 

I've used some papers from an old paper pack designed by Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen. I've struggled at times to know how to use these papers, but the bold flower I thought looked just right on the centre panel.

The sentiment is a hot press foil stamp.

We have two prizes, a bundle of craft essentials from Stix2 plus an A5 stamp set

Comments

brenda said…
That's a really detailed fold Lynn but looks really good with the LLB DP's and focal bloom.

B x
Aquarius said…
This fancy fold shows off the spectacular designer paper perfectly
Kathyk said…
Super duper fancy fold card

Kathyk
KarinsArtScrap said…
such a beautiful card Lynn...........gr karin
Liz said…
Great card Lynn, the papers are beautiful. I love the die and haven’t used mine for a while, so thanks for the reminder.
Liz xx
Sarn said…
Fabulous shaped card, nicely decorated. What a useful die that is! xxx
Chris said…
The papers you used are a great choice, the magnificent bloom looks beautiful with that super fold.
xx
Donna said…
Fabulous fold, those papers go great with your bold flower!
Ellibelle said…
A beautifully done card Lynn. The paper was a perfect match for that beautiful flower! And really loving this card fold!
Gail L said…
Wow! Great fold!
I have some dies for fancy folds. Guess I'd better dig them out!
LesleyG said…
Wow that paper is very bold, your gothic one can tell who designed it. You’ve paired it perfectly with the bold flower xxx
Craftyfield said…
Fabulous fold Lynn! It showcases the flower to perfection. x
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous card and fold, love the beautiful paper and focal flower.
Carol x