More than one fold

 


I love Art Deco and fashion and so many moons ago got sucked into buy many of the images Kanban were selling. I am slowly trying to use them up. This one fitted perfectly onto the die cut used to make this card, the Made To Surprise Die Set 5in x 7in Side Panel Showstopper Mechanism Set. I stamped and die cut a post mark from a stamp set by CC. The other paper was probably left over from a kit from QVC. I added a little bit of vellum to help the CC sentiment die stand out. 

I'm entering this into the Fab 'n' Funky challenge for More Than One Fold.

Comments

crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous fold, love the beautiful Art Deco image and paper.
Carol x
Pat said…
Beautiful card with a great fold and lovely colours, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

Pat xx
Kathyk said…
what a lovely and elegant design

Kathyk