Monday, 26 September 2016

Feminine at Ooh La La Creations Challenge blog

Our challenge theme on Ooh La La Creations challenge blog this time is chosen by Jennifer and it is Feminine.  I do love fashion and what could be more feminine than shoes and a handbag? I've made my DT card using the Shoes in Bloom cdrom.

I printed the backing paper directly onto the card blank which saves trying to line it up and also on postage!. 

Thanks for looking and I do hope you can visit the blog and see the lovely cards my talented teamies have made. Can't wait to see your entries for this one.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Oh this is lovely Linby. Gorgeous shoes and I love the colour. Barbxx

Janice said...

A popular CD that shoes in Bloom and one I don't have!!! Great card Lynn and a clever idea printing the paper direct! Jx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Lin the image is gorgeous .
Hugs Julie xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lynn, such a gorgeous design.
Pauline
x