Thursday, 2 February 2017

Lets celebrate - with balloons!

Edited - a new photograph in the daylight!

I apologise for the terrible photograph. I realised today that I was leaving it late to take part in the 400th post celebrations at Allsorts. So I set about finding my celebrate die, which is part of one of the shadow box collections from Creative Expressions. On finding the set I realised it had balloons in it, something which I had decided I didn't have and so couldn't enter the Less is More challenge this week.
Such a simple card - but I forgot to photograph it until now! So the lighting is awful.

I'm entering into Allsorts challenge - lets celebrate and Less is More  challenge - balloons.

7 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

CAS brilliant and love your combination of die-cuts here. Fun and sassy colours and a great take on the theme. thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week Linby. Sarah x

Esther said...

What a fantastic combination of dimension and vibrant colour! A really eye catching, fun and perfectly CAS card. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Susan said...

Perfectly CAS! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Wendy L said...

This is fab, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Daffodil Cards said...

Hasn't it been difficult to take photos recently? It doesn't take away the cuteness of this card, Love it.
Faith
x

Neets B said...

Super bold colours, great dimension and fabulous white space.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

MaryH said...

Think you're being too hard on yourself with the photo! (but I understand!) Love the balloons, all the bright colors and the CAS, which still has the fantastic Celebrate to make the recipient feel very special! TFS & Hugs