Woodland snippets


I made this card a while ago for my Mother in Law but never got around to sharing it. She is always saying her garden is full of wildlife and she has names for them all, even a pigeon! So I thought this die set from Creative Expressions would be perfect to make her a card.

I used aquatints to make the background and then using my snippet box I die cut all the elements, rubbing some antique gold pebeo gilding wax onto them to highlight the embossing. Then I drew some birds by hand in the sky and added some little furrows for the bunnies!

I'm going to the Snippets playground with this card and hope to catch some festive food or even drink when I get there lol!

Comments

Di said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
scrappymo! said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.