Winnie the Pooh inspired


The book for Challenge 15 over at The Library Challenge is "Winnie the Pooh".

I used a positive print from the mono print I made the other day for this card. I raided my snippets box for pieces of card to cut the various elements out.

The quote is from Winnie the Pooh himself, in case you weren't aware. I've written it myself with a fine liner. The balloon is from an old SU set. The Gumiapan Doodled frame is from Swedish House Crafts, the honey pot is from Crafters companion.

As I've used snippets I'm also entering into the Snippets playground.

Comments

brenda said…
That's a real fun card Lynn, sure to bring a smile to the recipients face.

B x
ginadapoohcards said…
I love your card! The quote is just perfect. What a wonderful way to interpret the book challenge.
Marina said…
Perfectly Winnie the Pooh and with an eclectic look that I think is very modern and likeable. Thanks for joining The Library.
Di said…
Super card and what a gret sentiment as well - love it Lynn! And even before i read your description I thought that sounded just like something Pooh Bear would say!

Hugs

Di xx